From dining out and eco-friendly beauty products, to pocket workouts and even reading the hush catalogue on-the-go, here are the apps you'll need this summer...
1. Carrot Fit: This app features comical 7 minute workouts, a step counter and weight-tracker, guaranteed to make you laugh.
2. Evernote: Get organised on all of your devices, the perfect note-taking app which means you can write, collect and discuss your thoughts all in one place. Saw an amazing cake recipe you know might come in handy when that birthday comes round again in 6 months time? Keep it in your Evernote!
3. Issuu: Get all of your favourite publications straight to your phone (including the hush catalogue!)
4. My Fitness Pal: Records your daily food intake and exercise to help you reach pre-determined goals. Just don’t get too obsessed, it’s very addictive!
5. Like To Know: Sign up to liketoknow.it and get the links to your favourite bloggers outfits straight to your email so you can shop the look with immediate.
6. Pocket Yoga: This app is perfect for practicing your moves at home or on holiday.
7. Think Dirty: This app allows users to scan a product's barcode and get not only a list of the ingredients, but also see how they stack up in terms of their potential toxicity. The app gives products a score on the "Dirty Meter," based on the inclusion of certain carcinogens or allergens, and offers alternative options for cleaner products.
8. Uncover: Discover and book London’s most desirable restaurants according to their cancellations, hear about them on this app first.