Do you fancy yourself as a fashion designer? Do you think you can do a better job than us?! Well, here's your chance to find out...
This month we've teamed up with Glamour magazine to invite you to design your own pair of pyjamas inspired by the word ‘sea’.
The winner (judged by Hush founder/designer Mandy Watkins, GLAMOUR Editor Jo Elvin and Creative & Fashion Director Charlotte-Anne Fidler) will be announced in the August edition of Glamour.
And as well as receiving £300 to spend with us, they will have the thrill of seeing their print on a pair of pyjamas in ourSpring/Summer 2014 collection.
How to enter
1. Save the design template at the bottom of this post. We are interested in the print design only. You need to place your design onto a plain square, so treat it like a square of fabric.
2. Design anything you want using an image editing program. Or, print off the template, draw on it, scan it and either email it to us or send it to hush, 8-10 Ingate Place, London, SW8 3NS
3. Fill out the contact information on the template.
3. E-mail the image to: email@example.com
4. We are not responsible for lost or stolen submissions
5. No more than 5 entries per person.
6. All entries must be received no later than 1st July.
NOTE: The design must be the artist's original creation and should not be copied or duplicated from previously published art. The design is limited to a maximum of five colours. All colours must be flat and solid, with no shading, blending or half-tones. Simple is good. Patterns are good. Check out our website for designs that have worked in the past. Hush reserves the right to alter the design if necessary.
Click here to download the template.