Customer Services Associate
£20,000, plus benefits
We’re always looking for bright, friendly, hardworking people to join our Customer Services team. You must be forward thinking and computer literate with a confident telephone manner and an interest in fashion. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Offering an excellent standard of service over the phone and via email.
- Operational procedures such as processing orders and refunds.
- Maintaining extensive and up-to-date knowledge of all products, offers and company information to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern which may include weekends.
- Assisting in our retail development through our Pop In concept stores.
You will have retail experience and a can-do attitude, and will be keen to develop and improve our customer experience. A good command of written and spoken English is essential.
The job is based in our office in Battersea, south west London.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the job.