We are looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with the Design Team, Product Developers and Suppliers, to develop products through all stages of sample development and production. The successful candidate will be a Multi Product Garment Technologist with strong experience in outerwear, trouser and denim.
- Driving high standard of fit, construction, quality, fabric & performance integrity.
- Providing suppliers with technical data & feedback on fits, via Fit Approvals, Lab Tests and AQL, legal and safety compliance.
- Overseeing day-to-day running of categories.
- Managing the critical path to ensure fitting dates are achieved.
- Developing specification sheets for new shapes and designs, working closely with the Design Team.
- Attending and managing all fit sessions, and organising fit models.
- Ensuring technical capability of the supply base with a view to maintain customer satisfaction and minimise returns.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Previous work experience within the fashion retail sector.
- The candidate must be multi produce tech, with strong experience in outerwear, trouser and denim.
- Specialist technical knowledge in required field.
- Excellent understanding of pattern cutting and garment construction.
- Experience of managing critical path.
- Factory experience.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player, exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise daily workloads. They will be able to react quickly and solve potential problems, and be confident about escalating issues where product of delivery will be compromised, or dates in jeopardy. A proactive attitude with strong attention to detail, and the ability to demonstrate brand awareness are an absolute must.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV & covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Customer Services Associate
£20,000, plus benefits
We’re looking for bright, friendly, hardworking people to join our Customer Services team. You must be forward thinking and computer literate with a confident telephone manner and an interest in fashion. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic graduate looking to join a fast-paced and growing business.
- Offering an excellent standard of service over the phone and via email.
- Operational procedures such as processing orders and refunds.
- Maintaining extensive and up-to-date knowledge of all products, offers and company information to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern which may include weekends.
- Assisting in our retail development through our Pop In concept stores.
You will have retail experience and a can-do attitude, and will be keen to develop and improve our customer experience. Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
The job is based in our office in Battersea, south west London.
To apply, email email@example.com with an up-to-date CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.